He did it!!! As of Friday Bryan has completed his residency! After 5 years of endlessly long hours, rigourous study, and numerous sacrifices, he has achieved this lofty goal. In celebration of his success, Shelby and I decorated the living room to welcome him home Friday evening. He walked into a room full of balloons and signs (and of course his 2 biggest fans) to celebrate his accomplishment. Bryan and I met each other the first month of his residency, so I have seen his hard work and commitment first hand and I feel fortunate to have been there to support him over the last 5 years. I couldn't be more proud of him.
For graduation, I gave Bryan a new Mac laptop and a wireless printer. We had fun trying to figure out how to use the computer, but obviously have a lot to learn. Any apple users out there that can offer some tips?
Bryan takes his board exam on July 9 (of which he is studying very hard for everyday) and then starts as a Fellow at Mississippi Sports Medicine on August 1.
Shelby welcoming Bryan home on his last day of residency!
This was a fun poster to make...paint everywhere!
More signs that decorated the living room...

1 comment:
What a great day for Bryan! He is so lucky to have had your support all of these years and all of the years to come!! Congrats!
Post a Comment