She is growing up so quickly. To get where she is going, she just log rolls everywhere...and she's fast! I bet it will be just a few more weeks before she is crawling. She gets in the "crawl" position and then her arms give out. And she gets so frustrated! She may skip crawling and just start walking though. She does great standing while holding on to something in front of her. And she LOVES to stand. She squeals (very loud) with delight when she's standing!
She is learning to eat food with a spoon. Loves carrots, squash, apples, and pears, but she doesn't like anything green so far. I also think she knows that it drives me nuts to have her face so messy, because she smears the food all over everything as she eats. Then she laughs and sprays it on me. Such fun.
Love my carrots!
Poor Shelby!
It actually snowed in Jackson, which of course is a rarity. It didn't last long, but we played for a few minutes before the sun came up. Annelise didn't think it was too great. I bet she's going to be a beach girl, like her Mom.
9 days until Christmas...we can't wait!


1 comment:
I need to see her - immediately! It's hard to believe she's already six months old; it seems like she just got here. Love the carrot face!
Post a Comment