So much for the cute, sweet photos of Annelise. Here's a picture of her as we see her most frequently. Bryan now calls her "Tomato Head" -- "Mater" for short, and you can see why in this photo. So for all of you who said, "Aww...she's so sweet. I bet she's an easy, good baby," and I answered, "Yes. She is."--I lied. She is good and very sweet when she's asleep and also for a while when she is awake. But otherwise she has 3 octaves of screaming--loud, louder, and ear piercing. I'm waiting for the panes of glass in our windows to shatter one day or my ears to bleed. And with each higher octave she gets more red and more red.I can't imagine where she gets her temperment from. Bryan and I are such patient people. Aren't we? Well...maybe...okay, I guess we know where she gets this from. I bet my mother is secretly happy that my child screams this much and this loud.
But no matter how loud she screams, I couldn't imagine life without her. She is still a perfect little blessing that brings an insurmountable amount of joy to us everyday. She's an angel...with well developed lungs.
Annelise's favorite spot--on Daddy's shoulder

Playtime: Our baby, the genius! She is already tracking objects with her eyes. Thanks Marcia for the new toys!
Playtime: Our baby, the genius! She is already tracking objects with her eyes. Thanks Marcia for the new toys!
Annelise's first MS Braves Baseball game! She was watching the game instead of the camera.

We still haven't purchased a video camera, but this is a short clip of her in the swing from our camera (including a cute little sneeze). She likes being in the swing for a while. And then...you guessed it--she turns into a tiny Tomato Head.


1 comment:
Amy, I am loving that y'all call her Mater! That is just too funny! She is stil cute, even when she's mad!
Post a Comment