Annelise is changing so much and we are learning so much about her! She sleeps in 2-3 hour increments and her lungs are certainly fully developed--she is LOUD sometimes! But she's very sweet and Bryan and I can't imagine loving her any more than we already do. Below are some of her recent photos.
We are giving her sponge baths every few days and she does not like them! Once her naval heals we can move to real baths in her pretty pink tub.

Bryan studies all day, every day so time with his girls is precious. He barely gets in the door and we are all in line wanting his attention.

Getting ready for our first walk around the block in the stroller. Shelby loved the walk, but Annelise had a tough time. She got a bad case of the hiccups before we turned the corner and Daddy had to carry her the rest of the way to console her.

So sweet!

Daddy finally took a day off from studying on Saturday and we all got to cuddle--BLISSFUL!!

Shelby is up at all hours of the night "helping" with Annelise, so she's quite tired too!

Checking on little sister...
2 comments:
She is GORGEOUS! Y'all certainly created a cute little girl! Where did you get her furniture? I LOVE it! Also, around our house, we are Apple computer nuts if I can (attempt) to help in any way!
What a precious family!! I am glad that you are enjoying being home with sweet Annelise. I welcome any tips to making the transition smooth. I can't wait to meet your sweet little one and schedule some play dates/mommy time when Noah gets here (5 more weeks)!
Post a Comment