Annelise has special news to share...
SURPRISE! Quite a surprise to us, but a welcomed blessing nonetheless. And just when we think we have things figured out with Annelise! Our sweet little ones will be only 14 months apart! Yikes! Busy times ahead in the Fagan household. Baby #2 is due on August 20, which means he/she will probably be born in Tupelo. New house, new town, new job for Bryan, AND a new baby! But, those of you who know us well know that this is just how we do things!
When I was still working and Annelise was going to day care, the ladies at her school often said to me, "She's getting out of the way." They said she was ahead of other babies her same age in milestones because "she's getting out of the way" for another baby. I always laughed and thought they were nuts. Well...looks like there's somthing to that old saying!
Annelise is now 7 months old and crawling everywhere. She says, "Mama," "Dada," and something close to "Bye, Bye." She pulls up and crawls on everything she can and she's curious about everything! She gives hugs and open mouth kisses, and is such a joy. I can't wait to have another one just like her...even if it comes in "boy" form! :)
When I was still working and Annelise was going to day care, the ladies at her school often said to me, "She's getting out of the way." They said she was ahead of other babies her same age in milestones because "she's getting out of the way" for another baby. I always laughed and thought they were nuts. Well...looks like there's somthing to that old saying!
Annelise is now 7 months old and crawling everywhere. She says, "Mama," "Dada," and something close to "Bye, Bye." She pulls up and crawls on everything she can and she's curious about everything! She gives hugs and open mouth kisses, and is such a joy. I can't wait to have another one just like her...even if it comes in "boy" form! :)
Telling Gran and Papa the big news
Please keep our little family in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.


3 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! That is SO very exciting! Having babies that close together only means that they will be best of friends! When are y'all moving? I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers throughout the pregnancy!
Look how excited that little "big" sister is!!! I love it!! Congratulations - I am so happy for you and Amy is right, they will be the best of friends! Praying for your sweet family and the many changes that lie ahead. Can't wait to see you soon!
Oh my goodness!!!! I am so happy for you guys!! What a blessing!
Post a Comment